Protection of Information
HPK2 values the trust its customers place in the company. Accordingly, HPK2 adheres to the highest ethical standards in gathering, using and safeguarding customer information that is entrusted to the company.
Use and Collection of Customer Information
- HPK2 does not rent, or sell information about its customers. Access to information about HPK2 customers is restricted to the HPK2 family of businesses. Third parties that need access to HPK2 customer information in order to provide operational or other support services to HPK2 must agree to safeguard customer information in strict compliance with HPK2 policy.
- HPK2 gathers only the customer information that is needed to administer its business, provide superior service and communicate offers on merchandise and services that HPK2 believes will be of interest to its customers.
- HPK2 limits access to customer information to those employees who need it to carry out their business functions. HPK2 educates its employees about HPK2 policies and practices in regard to safeguarding customer information; preventing its unauthorized access, use or disclosure; and, ensuring its proper handling.
Accuracy and Security of Customer Information
- HPK2 makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the customer information it maintains is accurate, timely and secure.
- HPK2 will monitor and adopt, as appropriate, new technological developments that are designed to aid in ensuring the accuracy and security of customer information.
- HPK2 enforces its policies in regard to gathering, access and use of personal customer information by its employees and authorized third parties.
Personally Identifiable Information
- HPK2 will not collect any individually identifiable information about you such as your name, address, telephone number, or email address unless you provide it to us voluntarily.
- HPK2 World Wide Web sites collect personally identifiable information (such as name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address) from Web site visitors only when visitors voluntarily provide such information to HPK2. HPK2 Web site visitors who do not want their personally identifiable information collected online are asked not to submit such information to HPK2.
- HPK2 Web site visitors are informed that when they provide HPK2 with personally identifiable information online, that information is kept within the HPK2 family of businesses. Visitors are further informed that, unless specifically stated otherwise, the personally identifiable information may be stored and used by HPK2 to better understand its customers’ needs, to improve HPK2 products and services, and to contact customers regarding offers that may be of interest to them.
- If HPK2 Web site visitors previously provided their e-mail addresses to HPK2 and would like to have their e-mail addresses removed from HPK2 e-mail mailing lists, HPK2 asks them to send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org, HPK2 informs such visitors that it will use reasonable efforts to delete their e-mail addresses from its existing files.
- When you do provide us with individually identifiable information, we may use that information in the following ways unless stated otherwise: we may store and process it to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services; we may use it to contact you; and we may provide it to the HPK2 family of businesses.
- HPK2 has no intention of collecting personally identifiable information (name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address) from children (individuals under the age of 21) online and using that information for marketing purposes. Where appropriate, HPK2 will specifically instruct children not to submit such information on HPK2 Web sites.
- Where appropriate, HPK2 will specifically instruct children not to submit such information on our Web site or in response to advertisements. If a child has provided HPK2 with an e-mail address, HPK2 asks that a parent or guardian of the child contact HPK2 at email@example.com if they would like the e-mail address deleted from HPK2 e-mail mailing lists. HPK2 informs customers that it will use reasonable efforts to delete such e-mail addresses from its existing files.
Personally Identifiable Information Collected Automatically
HPK2 Web Site may collect information from Web site visitors that is not personally-identifiable, including the visitor’s operating system, browser, domain name, and the specific web pages on the HPK2 Web site that are accessed or visited. HPK2 only collects this information in the aggregate, and only uses it to improve HPK2 Web sites.
Information Placed Automatically on Visitors’ Computers
HPK2 informs Web site visitors that when they visit HPK2 Web sites, HPK2 may store some information on the visitor’s computer in the form of a “cookie” or similar file. These files allow HPK2 to tailor a Website to reflect a customer’s listed or historical preferences. Most Web browsers allow Web users to exercise control over such files on their computers by erasing them, blocking them, or notifying the user when such a file is stored. HPK2 Web site visitors are asked to refer to their browser’s instructions to learn about those functions.
Whom to Contact
- If you have submitted individually identifiable information through a HPK2 Web site or interactive advertisement and would like that information deleted from our records, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete this information from our existing files.
- To request removal from an e-mail promotional list, please click the “Reply” button from within the e-mail advertisement you received and place the word “Remove” in the subject line or follow the instructions for removal included in the advertisement. As our systems require the e-mail address exactly as it was originally entered, this is the most effective method to insure removal. Separately written requests for removal may take more than one request to insure removal despite the fact that we make every effort to honor every removal request immediately upon receipt.
- Your purchase is a commitment of your willingness to pay for a specific service or information, and will appear on your credit card statement as HPK2. Once your transaction is complete and you have been linked to the selection/information page then you are obligated to pay for that service/information.
- For all “Pay After You Win” services… there can be no refunds. Although authorized, your credit card will not be charged until the results of the games provided are official. Fees for service will be charged regardless of whether the customer uses information or not.
- For all “Pay-First” services… in general there are no refunds once you complete your transaction. More specifically, once you, the customer, has been linked to any selection pages, no refund can be issued.
Our services are the absolute best our handicappers can make them. As the service subscribed to includes horse handicapping information, our customers must accept that the information will not, as a rule, be guaranteed, just like the Stock Market, and that past performance is not a guarantee of future results. What is guaranteed is that every customer will receive the information that they are entitled to, based on the service selected.
- From time to time, “Pay First” services will be offered with a guarantee. The specific terms of the guarantee will be detailed in the service description. The terms shall be only as described and nothing more. (i.e. A guarantee for free service in the event that a particular result is not achieved will only entitle the customer to the free service specified and will not entitle that customer to a money back refund.)
THIS IS NOT A GAMBLING SITE
All the information provided herein is for news and entertainment purposes only. Use of this information in violation of State, Federal, or Local laws is strictly prohibited. Refund and Privacy Policies. The information contained on this web site is for viewing by all audiences, however, you must be 18 years of age or older to purchase any products and services sold here.